This job is for a client in Robersonville, NC.
15 minutes from Williamston
15 minutes from Bethel
18 minutes from Conetoe
20 minutes from Tarboro
20 minutes from Oak City
30 minutes from Rocky Mount
35 minutes from Scotland Neck
Position Summary and Objectives:
Support lead line production activities and staff. Must ensure efficient production and compliance with all Company quality, safety, and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
· Monitor product quality on one or more machines.
· Perform equipment adjustments to meet product specifications.
· Perform various quality checks and document.
· Troubleshoot equipment issues.
· Report all quality, equipment and ingredient issues to management.
· Perform any other tasks involved with production lines.
· Demonstrate ability to learn new equipment and accept additional roles.
· Place containers of finished product into cartons, boxes, and trays
· Assemble cartons, trays, and boxes
Essential Job Requirements:
· Follow all Quality and Client Specifications on product production and handling.
· Maintain high levels of housekeeping and sanitation in and around work areas.
· Adhere and support all GMP Standards (Good Manufacturing Practices).
· Perform quality checks on all products, materials, ingredients within area of responsibilities.
· Perform all tasks with safety standards and equipment in place.
· Exercise sound teamwork practices.
· Follow all company policies and procedures.
· High School Diploma / Equivalency Not Required
Additional Information or Requirements:
Standing for long periods of time; lifting up to 50 lbs.; exposure to noise levels requiring hearing protection.
With offices in 80 countries across the world, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
Manpower helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today’s world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
Role: Packer/Assembly Line-No Experience Required
Apply for this job now.