t Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
As an MRI Technologist, you are responsible for patient safety and the performance of high quality MR studies. Insures effective communication with customers, including radiologists as necessary. In some instances, trains new technologists and/or Patient Coordinators.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Patient Safety, including pre-screening for contra-indications, aseptic injection technique, etc.
- Producing high quality diagnostic images
- Orders supplies, cleans unit, assist in preparing for transport on a daily basis.
- Effectively communicates with customers and/or radiologists.
- Trains new technologist and/or PC's.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- ARRT (R) or ARRT (MR) or ARMRIT as allowable by contract in lieu of ARRT required.
- State license required, if applicable.
- CPR certification required.
- Valid state drivers license required, as applicable.
- MR Registry preferred.
- One or more years of MRI experience preferred.
- Ability to work at several locations required.
- Local travel may be required.
- The employee may be exposed to outside weather conditions during transport of patients if working on a mobile unit. The employee will be exposed to a strong magnetic field. May be exposed to blood/body fluids and infectious disease.
- More than 50% of the time:
- Sit, stand, walk.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms and legs.
- See, speak and hear to be able to communicate with patients.
- Less than 50% of the time:
- Stoop, kneel or crawl.
- Climb and balance.
- Carry and lift (ability to move non-ambulatory patients from a sitting or lying position for transfer or to exam).
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
As a partner to more than 1,100 hospitals and healthcare providers in 46 states, Alliance HealthCare Services leverages our industry experience to provide quality clinical care, operational efficiency and profitability in radiology, interventional healthcare and oncology services, which typically account for a significant portion of a hospital’s revenues. With one of the industry’s strongest balance sheets based on debt/equity ratios and cash flow, we have the financial strength to support reinvestment and maintain technology leadership. Our more than 2,450 Alliance Team Members are committed to providing exceptional patient care each and every day thereby exceeding customer expectations. As of March 31, 2017, Alliance operated 617 diagnostic imaging and radiation therapy systems, including 103 fixed-site imaging centers across the country; and 35 radiation therapy centers and stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) facilities.
Role: MRI Technologist PRN
Apply for this job now.