Ductwork/Metal Sheet Engineer
Job Title: Ductwork/Metal Sheet Engineer
Salary: £28,000 per annum + Overtime
(If willing to work nights higher rate of pay available)
Sector / Industry: Metals/Engineering
Job Reference: JWSETH25
Must have experience in Ventilation work / Ductwork / Sheet Metal.
- Monday to Thursday(5:00am - 3:30pm)
- No Friday's
- Car Parking
- Overtime - Available at time and half
- Opportunity to Progress
- Conducting skilled ductwork fabricating duties.
- Working as a team and helping skilled fabricators with tasks at hand.
- General workshop duties such as assembly of mez frames, painting, cutting, punching and loading.
- Operating various machinery including CNC plasma cutters.
- Working with other skilled staff members and learning from them, with on the job training.
- Adhering to Health & Safety Regulations.
- Attention to detail to ensure quality.
- At least 2 years' experience in Engineering.
- Ability to follow Health and Safety regulations.
- Accurate measuring ability.
- Good numeracy skills.
- City & Guilds in Engineering would be preferred but not essential.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to #removed# or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Jasmine Williams - Managing Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.