Having developed a strong range of globally rated, highly technical software/hardware products, which are used by some of the most recognised commercial entities in the world, our client is now further expanding their scale / scope - this is leading to strong business growth and plans for long term future success.
The company develop technology which is fundamental in global trading and cloud platforms where volume of data/usage needs to be executed to the fastest optimum levels.
A company who seeks to recruit the crème de la crème, they are looking for a new, skilled, experienced and technically competent individual to join their team. This career role involves working on the company's complex middleware application which provides an accelerated TCP/IP stack.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient at quickly understanding complex hardware/software architecture, programming experience in C (Linux kernel components) and have extensive experience with hardware / software interfaces involving networking at some level.
You will need the following skills to help you deliver a successful outcome: -
- At least mid-level commercial experience in silicon or networking technology (along with technical leadership for senior level roles)
- Highly proficient in Linux systems and Linux kernel and device drivers
- Coding experience in C
- Knowledge of Ethernet, TCP/IP and the sockets interface
- knowledge of SDN, NFV, overlay networking, operating system architecture, virtualisation technologies Hardware/software joint design and knowledge of server system architectures (e.g. PCI- express)
- knowledge of concurrency, application optimization and tuning
- Good problem solving and customer communication skills
A strong academic background and degree (at least 2.1 or higher) from a top university in Computer Science/Mathematics is essential.
The company are keen to attract the best and most talented engineers and offer highly competitive packages and benefits for people who fit their profile needs. As well as a superb working environment and conditions, you can benefit from working in a team of highly intellectual and technically competent professionals where you can expand to new horizons.
This vacancy is being managed on behalf of the employer by Edgar Cowen who are acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Please note: If you have not had a response from your application within 7 days, please assume your application is not being progressed.