The Practice Technology Support Coordinator Manages the eDiscovery components of litigation matters including, but not limited to, the collection, processing, and production of Client. This position comes with excellent benefits plus bonus and profit sharing.
Acts as the point person and consultant for the trial team on technology related eDiscovery issues.
- Manages matter specific databases within the firm's Relativity platform.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, and e-mail from users with technology requests related to eDiscovery and data management.
- Provide basic training and support on various litigation support applications, such as Relativity, Case Map, Case Notebook, and Sanction.
- Assist users with data transfer requests using the firm's cloud transfer service.
- Manage the creation of and maintenance of secured shared folders on the firm's network.
- Manages and encrypts data transfers on portable media devices.
- Manages the departments invoice creation and tracking process and software.
- Assist users with the creation of PowerPoint presentations for use in court, mediation, and other legal settings.
- Create trial boards and other exhibits for use in court and other presentations.
Skills and Experience:
Must have 5+ years experience in litigation support or eDiscovery
Relativity and other eDiscovery tools
Must have a Bachelor's Degree
Role: Practice Technology Support Coordinator
Apply for this job now.