KinderCare - Two Time Gallup Great Place To Work Award Winner in Cranberry is HIRING - Ask about our Sign on Bonus!
Our classrooms are GROWING and we are looking for Exceptional and Experienced Teachers and Assistant Teachers who believe in getting messy just as much as the children in our care do!
Our current openings include Twos Teachers and Preschool Teachers. All positions come with flexible schedules for Full-time or Part-time work M-F. Earn your CDA while you work!
If you are interested in being rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day, apply to schedule your phone interview.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- 1+ year Early Childhood Education Experience (preferred)
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we're united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Children Are the Heart of Our Business
At KinderCare Learning Centers, we believe that all children deserve the best possible start in life. That's why we're so committed to excellence in early childhood education.
“To me, the mission is very clear: it is about children. We have an opportunity, starting with children in their most formative years, to really change their lives forever.”—Tom Wyatt, CEO KinderCare Education
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Role: Child Care Teacher - Sign on Bonus
Location: Cranberry Township,
Apply for this job now.