**HOME EVERY NIGHT**
- Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition; checking fluid levels and tire pressure; validating adherence to road ability standards.
- Unloads shuttle truck and loads own truck by placing and securing packages.
- Delivers packages by identifying destinations; operating the truck; unloading items; maintaining schedule.
- Serves customers by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints;
- Obtains payment by accepting cash and checks;
- Maintains truck operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; scheduling repairs.
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior.
- Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and truck performance forms.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Class A CDL w/ air brake endorsement
- Travel Logistics
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Communicating Customer Needs
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Employer Match
- Profit Sharing
If interested in employment, please complete our online Application for Employment and Pre-Employment Inquiry Release form by visiting our website: #removed#/careers
Clinton Aluminum is the Midwest’s #1 supplier of aluminum and stainless steel plate products. With facilities in Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, we are able to quickly fulfill orders and ship our products anywhere in the world, meeting your strict delivery deadlines.
Clinton Aluminum was the first stocking distributor of specialized aluminum mold plate and now we are the largest distributor of aluminum mold plate in North America. We have millions of pounds of aluminum plate, bar, rod, sheet, and structural shapes at our multiple processing facilities. Multiple plate saws in each facility help us process customer orders quickly and accurately, and the Clinton logistics team delivers daily to make sure your critical lead times can be met.
Role: CDL A Driver
Apply for this job now.