Level 3 Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work within KS2 in an outstanding Primary school in South Sheffield. Interviews will be held the first week back after the half term with a view to start immediatley for the right candidate.
Do you hold a Level 3 NVQ certificate in Children's Learning and Development or equivalent? Are you confident in teaching literacy and numeracy to KS2 pupils? Do you work well independently and as part of a team?
The school is seeking to appoint a strong, experienced Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant to support a lovely Year 6 class in preparation of transition to secondary school then with the new Year6 class from September 2021
The role will include:
- Assisting the teacher with classroom preparation
- Work with students who require additional support on a 1-2-1 basis
- Leading group work
- Helping the class teacher with pupil observations
- Delivering pre-planned interventions for Math's and English
As a KS2 TA / Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant through TeacherActive you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated team of consultants
- An excellent referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
- Access to additional CPD
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in a role as a Level 3 Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant, please contact Charlie on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#.