Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
£18,000 - £23,000k
A law firm renowned for conveyancing in Manchester and Cheshire, are seeking conveyancing assistants to assist with all aspects of the conveyancing process.
- You will deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face, in order to provide advice and assistance.
- You will be responsible for chasing various documentation, ID, mortgage offers and searches.
- You will ensure that you and junior team members keep any third party web sites up to date in real time in line with third party requirements
- You will ensure our clients and introducers of business receive the best possible service at all times to ensure we receive excellent feedback and repeat business
- You will prepare the necessary documentation as required with the conveyancing process in line with our policies
- At least 12 months’ solid experience working as a conveyancing paralegal or as an assistant.
- Strong admin experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Highly organized
- Experience using a case management system such as Proclaim
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Chris Rafferty for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful