I am looking to identify a SEO Analyst/Manager for a permanent position working for a provider that is recognised as a market leader in its field, based near Bristol.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for improving the search performance of our client's website, focussing on Google feedback.
Some of the key accountabilities will include:
- Checking errors from Google about the website.
- Checking Schema and Hreflang errors.
- Reach the targets projected for website traffic
- Person behind the strategy, execution and monitoring of technical SEO projects.
Key experience skill set:
- Technical interest and initiative.
- HTML understanding.
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years within an E-commerce role.
- Strategic awareness.
- Experience of Google products such as Search Console or AdWords.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and I will be in touch.
Alex Colyer at Sanderson Recruitment.
Role: SEO Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bristol, Somerset,
Apply for this job now.