Please note: Previous dental assisting experience required.
Dental365 is proud to offer high quality care, superior service and a modern, comforting environment to our patients. Our team is working to elevate the patient experience while providing opportunities for life-long careers. We look forward to meeting you!
- Assist the Dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Adhere to all OSHA and safety policies and procedures
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
- Previous dental assisting experience
- CPR/BLS certification, preferred
- Efficient team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated and stable career history
OUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
We are proud to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical Insurance Program
- Vision Care Program
- Family Dental Program
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Paid-Time Off up to 3 weeks
- Commuter Benefits
- Incredible work environment of skilled individuals with the opportunity for massive growth!
PRACTICING SAFE DENTISTRY
In addition to our Infection Control Protocols, at Dental365, we have gone above and beyond the sterilization of surfaces and instrument mandates by the CDC and OSHA. We have taken the health and safety of our patients and staff members a step further and have installed IQAir Health Pro Plus in all offices. IQ Air Health Pro Plus is a medical grade Air Cleaning System (ACS) designed to remove bacteria, fungus and viruses (including Covid-19) that are present in the air.
Dental365 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression in terms of all conditions of employment. Our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, as an Equal Opportunity Employer we are proud to promote a work environment where all difference are respected. #Dental365Careers #ZR