SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you have experience supporting young people with Special Educational Needs?
Join a secondary school in Stockport, seeking to appoint SEN Teaching Assistants with a range of skills and experiences. Applications encouraged from SEN Teaching Assistants who have experience working with:
- Young people with mild-moderate Autism
- Young people with variant learning difficulties e.g. Dyslexia or Dyspraxia
- Young people with behavioural difficulties
- Young people with Social and Emotional Mental Health needs (SEMH)
This SEN Teaching Assistant role will involve working with students with Educational Health Care Plans (EHCP's) across years 7 - 11. The successful candidate will work with students on a one-to-one basis as well as leading group activities to small groups of students. We are looking for a caring individual who is passionate about removing barriers to learning and will ensure that all students receive the necessary support to achieve their potential.
This popular and over subscribed secondary school is located in Stockport, boasts the most up-to-date facilities, with various purpose built departments. The school has a strong focus on the personal development of their pupils, believing school is about individual growth as well as academic achievement. The forward thinking school sets high standards for both pupils and teachers alike, encouraging all within the school environment to strive for success and reach their full potential.
Main points of this SEN Teaching Assistant position;
- Full time position with an immediate start date
- Pay rate£300 - £350 per week depending on experience
- Outstanding Ofsted graded secondary school
- Easily accessible school with good public transport links
- Supportive SEN department
If you are interested in this SEN Teaching Assistant position, please apply with your most up-to-date CV. For further information, please contact the Manchester South Secondary branch.