The A/P Specialist will control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. Accurately records invoices into the system for payment processing. Perform other basic clerical duties associated with accounts payable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing auditing, coding, matching and obtaining proper approval for processing vendor invoices to accounting specifications
- Prepare new vendor records, utilizing W-9, for update into the AP system
- Accurately entering and checking of the invoices entered into the accounts payable system; Maintain logs for receipt of monthly invoices as required
- Utilize MOA Uploads for invoice entry with large distribution allocations
- Filing invoices to await payment
- Marking invoices and pulling support for payment processing;
- Review AR refund activity for proper payee information, update as required; Assists AP team members as needed
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by management
High School Diploma
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- A firm understanding of basic accounting and G/L principles
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills to effectively communicate with management, associates, vendors, and customers
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Excel (including Pivot table and V-lookup) and Word
- Lawson, UTA, MHC Image Express
We are the single largest access point for meaningful health information in the country. We are embedded in more provider sites across the country — the majority of the U.S. delivery system — as their release of information partner. In addition, we connect numerous provider sites through our field technicians and technology platform for record retrieval. This makes us uniquely positioned to help break down interoperability barriers and bring access to health information to all those who need it — regardless of location, EMR, or health system affiliation.
Role: Accounts Payable Specialist
Apply for this job now.