IMS is looking to fill a biomedical technician position in our Atlanta, GA location. He/she must be capable of doing PM's on a wide variety of biomedical equipment. As a competent technical resource, he/she will be expected to mentor PM techs to improve the competency and value of our technicians. The BMET II will be expected to participate in business growth and productivity improvement initiatives.
- Will perform repairs on a wide variety of biomedical equipment
- Will stay current with new products and new technologies in the biomedical industry
- Will perform PM's as needed
- Will teach and mentor BMET 1 and PM personnel to improve their technical ability
- Will assure that service area is clean and orderly.
- Will assure accurate database entry.
- Strong demonstrable technical troubleshooting ability
- Broad knowledge base of various home medical equipment
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Computer literate with an understanding of database operations
- Understanding of and ability to operate specialized test equipment used on medical equipment
- Working knowledge of electronics, electricity, electro-mechanical, fluidics, pneumatics and hydraulic theories and practices
- Strong work ethic and focus on quality work
- An Associate's Degree in an electronic field, preferably biomedical, or a combination of education and experience.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Strong attention to detail, ability to maintain focus with intermittent distractions
- Must be organized
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Professionalism and mature sense of accountability
HOURS & PAY RATE
· Full-Time, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm w/a 30-minute unpaid lunch break
· $20.00-$24.00/hour, based on skill set and experience
Role: Biomedical Repair Technician BMET II
Apply for this job now.