A position has arisen for a HR Advisor within a well-known property developer based in the Cambridgeshire area. This remote working role forms an integral part of the human resources function, providing expert advice and support to the Business Partner as well as the rest of the HR team. The salary for this role is £26,000-£34,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting line managers with all employee relations matters in line with company procedure, with support from the HRBP
- Delivering effective operational HR practice and people solutions to line managers across a range of departments
- Managing sickness absence within the organisation by providing advice to the management team on a case-by-case basis and also by conducting absence reviews across the departments when required
- Ensuring that the on boarding process runs smoothly and identifying any areas of the process that could be improved
- Using exit interview data to provide recommendations targeted at reducing turnover within the business
- Supporting the development of the HR Assistants to improve the efficiency of the team as a whole, so that the organisation can achieve its strategic objectives
The successful candidate should have:
- CIPD level 5
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- Sound understanding of employment law
- Experience of policy and process improvement
This would be an ideal role for an experienced HR professional who is looking to join an innovative team that deals with a varied workload.
If you are interested in this position or would like