Structured Cable Technician
We are currently hiring Cable Technicians with experience in a commercial setting. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have jobs starting immediately in the Colorado Springs Area. Qualified candidates should send an up-to-date resume to be considered.
Please send your resume to #removed# for consideration.
Structured Cable Technician Duties:
· Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a new construction commercial environment
· Terminating data jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
· Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
Structured Cable Technician Qualifications:
· Familiarity with BICSI, EIA, TIA, or NEC Standards
· Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
· Fiber experience including Anaerobic Terminations, SC and LC Connectors, and Splicing
· Ability to read and understand schematic and line diagrams
· Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Starting pay $13-$25/hr depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Referral Bonuses of up to $250 for referrals that result in a placement (Ask for details!)
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Structured Cable Technician
Location: Colorado Springs,
Apply for this job now.