In the Customer Service Advisor role, you'll have a great opportunity to get your foot in the door, learn the business, and build a career. The role of the CSA is to sell tires, tire related services, and mechanical services in a retail store. The Career RoadMap for CSA can take you to Service Manager and/or Store Manager with the development and increase of your knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Assist customers in selecting the proper fitment of tires
- Inform customers of vehicle inspection findings
- Educate customers on schedule maintenance services
- Assist Store Manager and Service Manager with operational duties
- Deliver professional and courteous customer service consistently
· Customer Service Experience
· Sales Experience
· Service Advisor Experience
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Valid Driver's License
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-employment Drug Screen
- 18 years or Older
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid vacation and PTO programs
- Tuition/ASE Certification Reimbursement
- Career Path Development Plans
- Tool Insurance
WIDE-OPEN, FAST-PACED, ACTION-PACKED! That's how we describe our working environment. It's what sets life at TBC apart from the rest. There's never a dull moment when there's always a chance to thrill a customer, make the organization more profitable and enjoy greater career success. Nine simple words neatly summarize the essence of our culture. If it matters to YOU, it matters to TBC! APPLY TODAY! #removed#
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment
TBC Corporation is one of the nation's largest vertically integrated marketer of tires for the automotive replacement market. The Company's retail operations include Company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the " Tire Kingdom", "Merchant's Tire & Auto Centers", and "National Tire & Battery" brands, and franchised stores under the "Big O Tires" brand. TBC markets on a wholesale basis to regional tire chains and distributors serving independent tire dealers throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
TBC Corporation - Ahead of the Curve
For nearly 60 years, TBC Corporation has committed itself to being "a tire company ahead of the curve." In large measure, that has meant anticipating key market trends, and successfully capitalizing on them at every turn. From wholesale to retail, both nationally and internationally, that foresight has allowed TBC to become the industry leader in the private brand tire category.
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Apply for this job now.