Company: CRA CONSULTING LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A skilled Residential Conveyancing fee earner is required to join a reputable firm in their Chesterfield office. Joining a fast paced department, you will run your own varied caseload from start to completion.
Our client has multiple offices in the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire region and have an excellent reputation. They really invest in and value their staff, encouraging career development and offering a wide range of benefits such as free parking. Those looking to join a friendly and supportive team are encouraged to apply.
* Joining a busy team, you will take on a broad caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters from start to completion.
* This will cover a variety of work including sales, purchase, new build and transfers of equity.
* Their client boasts an enviable 99% customer satisfaction rate and so client care will be at the forefront of your responsibilities.
* You will sit in a team alongside five other fee earners and then a number of paralegals that help in relation to post-completion matters allowing you to fully dedicate your time to fee earning.
* The reason for the role is a result of succession planning. There will be an allowed period of time for you to work alongside the person leaving allowing you to be fully confident in the role before they step aside.
* In order to be considered, you must have demonstrable experience working as a fee earner within Residential Conveyancing work.
* Ideally you will be a Licenced Conveyancer or Chartered Legal Executive. However those looking to undertake this qualification in the future will be happily considered.
* Client care is an important aspect of this role and so you must be a confident communicator with the ability to build strong client relationships.
* The role would suit someone looking for a long term career in residential conveyancing.
* The ideal candidate is someone that is confident in a fast paced environment and has maybe worked within a high volume residential conveyancing department and would therefore cope with this conveyancing caseload with ease.
* Competitive Salary
* High quality work
* Good work life balance