Mobile Plant Engineer - overtime available at an additional rate, and a company van. An exciting opportunity to join a national supplier of construction plant machinery, based from their busy depot near Lichfield, covering the East Midlands
- As the Mobile Plant Engineer, you will be attending site breakdowns, fault finding, and carrying any maintenance required on the heavy plant equipment.
- You will be required to carry out mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs.
- You will adhere to health and safety standards, making sure outstanding customer service is given.
To be Successful:
- You will have previous experience working as a Mobile Plant Engineer, Plant Fitter, Plant Technician or Plant Mechanic.
- You will previously have worked on plant machinery such as excavators, diggers, rollers, dumpers, JCB, CAT, or Kubota.
- You will hold an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification in plant maintenance or mechanical engineering.
- You must hold a Full UK driving license.
Benefits of the Mobile Plant Engineer:
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Company Van
- Overtime available at an additional rate
- Private Healthcare
- Income Protection Cover
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- 31 days holiday - bank holiday inclusive!
You will be joining a national company who are a market leading supplier of a wide range of heavy plant equipment and have become a household name within the construction industry. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking an enthusiastic Mobile Plant Engineer to join their engineering team, who is able to keep up with the demands of the company.