- Excellent rates of pay
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- Continuous Professional Development opportunities through Teaching Personnel
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for supply work or a flexible role to fit around your current commitments?
Due to the high demand for our services, Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit exceptional Primary Teaching Assistants to work across EYFS, Key Stage One and/or Key Stage Two for our client schools across Daventry, with the aim of supporting students in their attainment, generally and also on a one-to-one basis as and when required.
Ideal candidates will:
- Hold a qualification in supporting learning within a classroom environment - level 1,2, or 3; and/or have relevant school-based experience.
- Have a passion for education and learning,
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with students, staff, parents/carers, and governors.
- Be adaptable and reliable.
- Be confident, with a creative approach to supporting learning.
- Have experience of the UK curriculum.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service. All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available.
Teaching Personnel are the Market Leader for Education Recruitment in the UK, with 23 years of experience in the industry.
If you are interested in booking a timeslot to discuss our vacancies please contact us on 01604 376808 and send your CV to the following email: #removed#