We are seeking a Construction Superintendent In Key West, FL to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We have over 28 years experience in site development, commercial remodeling/build-outs, and ground-up construction. We are able to provide our clients with design-build services to maximize savings and use our engineering, architectural and interior design-related resources to provide a "Turn-Key" start-to-finish experience for each client.
One of our prime objectives is to minimize the interruption to normal business activities while work is being done. We focus on keeping the business profitable while renovations are taking place. We maintain several crews ready to convert empty space into income producing space for our clients.
Role: Construction Superintendent in Key West, FL
Location: Key West,
Apply for this job now.