Field Manager or Installation Manager required to co-ordinate and oversee our installation teams, ensuring all products (primarily windows and doors) are safely installed on time and to defined standards for our customers. The Field Manager or Installation Manager must make regular visits to all assigned self-employed installers to ensure that company guidelines and policies are being adhered to.
To reward this vital role, we offer an excellent salary, car and an opportunity to develop your career within a large, multi-site, privately owned business, working with one of our busiest installation regions.
Who we are
One of the major Home Improvement Companies in the UK. We have a quality ethos and want every customer to have the best home experience with us, from conception to completion. To achieve this, we need excellent Field Managers.
What is the Role
- Ensure that products are installed safely, in line with contract specifications and to the agreed time timescale to meet the defined Anglian standards.
- To deliver an excellent customer experience in line with our standards.
- To ensure that Company policies & procedures relating to the installation of products and associated health and safety requirements are always adhered to.
- Conduct planned and spot inspections on installers corporate work wear, Company installation vans and tools and other equipment to ensure these are properly maintained and serviced in accordance with specified schedules.
What we Need
- A customer Focused individual, with excellent people management and communication skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Proficient IT Skills including Microsoft Office
- The ability to multi task, organise and find solutions.
- Previous experience of working within the home improvements industry (desirable)
- Full clean driving licence
What we Offer
- Excellent Salary
- Company Car
- Company Perks & Benefits
- Staff Purchase Scheme
- 23 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank Hols - increasing with service
Please click to apply!