Our client is the world top Chinese Internet giant company. The Game Overseas Evaluation Team is looking for a experienced Game Analyst to join the Palo Alto office. The team’s role is to provide company’s business and operations teams with detailed analyses on game content, assess early stage opportunities, identify industry trends, portfolio gaps and help perform developer due diligence. This role is visible across the whole team who relies heavily on the insights from our team to inform critical decisions in our games business.
1. Work closely with the business development and operational team to source content and successfully identify high potential products.
2. Extensive playtest and review games submitted to Company Games US for evaluation across a variety of platform and genres, as well as all notable new market releases.
3. Prepare holistic content analyses, assessing a game’s merits across all key components (game design, game mechanics, balance, art, game economy, total addressable audience, etc.)
4. Compile regular reports on specific genres or industry trends via infographics, visuals, and research synthesis.
5. Monitor consumer trends across the PC and Console landscape and share findings with internal teams.
6. Perform due diligence on game development studios globally and prepare comprehensive reports covering the team’s strengths and weaknesses across
7. Initiate and maintain thoughtful conversations with top industry talent.
1. We are looking for someone with a STRONG passion for interactive entertainment and a deep understanding of gameplay systems and mechanics. Rich gaming experience across platforms is REQUIRED.
We would recommend you list up the game you have been playing recently or the games you enjoyed. Reviews/comments on any game would be appreciated.
2. Valid U.S. work authorization REQUIRED.
3. Experience as a video game journalist, game designer or producer with a proven track record for identifying player preferences and habits is preferred.
4. Candidates are required to be highly analytical and possess excellent communications skills.
5. BS Degree in a relevant field is preferred.
6. Mandarin is a plus.
UniTalent Consulting is a human resources consulting company that provides a wide range of excellent services. We provide executive search and talent solutions to companies in United States and China. We focus on the top talent relationship building and networking, as well as knowledge sharing and industry insight.
Role: Game Analyst
Location: Palo Alto,
Apply for this job now.