We are CSG Talent, we are independent, agile and people-centric.
We offer an environment of trust where we believe in employee flexibility.
We are a high performing environment made up of some of the best UK recruiters, this environment breeds success and will naturally increase consultant billings.
Our business is built on giving our consultants the freedom and opportunities to maximise their potential - proof of this, is the fact some of our employees have been with us for over a decade!
We are looking for experienced recruitment consultants to join our growing Infrastructure Design, Data Centre, Network & Security and Chemicals teams.
Which are expanding due to an increase in demand within the teams, each of these teams are managed by influential recruitment leaders who are experienced in getting the most out of their teams and enabling them to grow personally and professionally!
As an experienced recruiter, you will understand the lifecycle of the recruitment process and the obstacles along this journey.
You will be confident in your ability to wear the many hats that recruiters have to put on, such as building relationships with both clients and candidates, generating candidates and hunting for opportunities.The Ideal Candidate:
Culture fit is extremely important for our business, so ensuring that we have personalities that positively impact this is high on the list for candidate qualities.
We are a business that treats our staff as adults, we are output driven company that believes in working hard but also having fun and enjoying the journey.
We are a highly productive, success-driven business that employs some of the UK's best recruiters, so if you feel that you want to be part of our journey and will positively add to our business then we want to hear from you! The ideal candidate will also have the following criteria.
What we can offer you:
- At least 6+ months of permanent recruitment experience.
- Experience of building long-term client and candidate relationships.
- A positive and motivating attitude to your work life.
- A desire to be part of a great business.
- Confident and experienced in objection handling, influencing, negotiating, interviewing, client and candidate relationship building and persuasive writing skills
We believe in providing autonomy where it is needed and a working environment where you can thrive, be rewarded for your successes, and actually enjoy your work!
- An awesome office environment: Our head office has just had a complete makeover and has been renovated specifically to create an excellent recruitment space, which is based in Horsforth on the edge of Leeds.
Which includes chill-out areas with ping-pong, pool and darts.
And don't worry we have plenty of free parking if you are commuting.
- Extraordinary Career Progression with a structured and achievable career path, whether that's focusing on your billings and increasing your commission as a Principle Consultant progressing into a Business Manager role and influencing your team to thrive.
- High earning potential - you are in charge of your own earning with competitive salaries, pension, holiday package and an uncapped commission structure - no threshold!
- Significant investment in our technology system infrastructure: this has enables us to work productivity and provide our employees with all the technologies they need to successfully do their jobs.
- Flexible working: We are able to offer flexibility to our employees, whether that's to drop the kids off at school or to work part or full time remotely as you don't fancy the commute.
Our technology and IT setup enable you to do this seamlessly!
- Top billers have the opportunity to become part of CSG's elite top billers club which offers a long list of benefits.
- International opportunities: Work in any of our global offices - Leeds, Manchester London, Sydney, Melbourne or Dubai.
- A focus on becoming an expert in your field, with support from our in-house marketing team to build your own personal brand and assist you in defining yourself as an industry expert.
- The opportunity to earn company shares, which means you will benefit from our company's success.
- A great social life, culture and fantastic team incentives, ranging from days out at the races to holidays abroad.
If this sounds like it could be the right fit for you, we would love for you to join us on our journey.
Please apply for a confidential conversation or to be considered for the opportunity.