UI/Angular JS Developer Position
***Location: (Metro NYC, Charlotte, NC, or Pittsburgh, PA)
***Must be able to commute to travel and work on site
***Occasional remote work available for this role
Q2 Strategies (Q2) is a national provider of management consulting and technology solutions, services, and products all focused on connecting business, technology and talent strategies. Q2 works with its clients to align these strategies to better ensure operational success and competitive advantage in the marketplace. Q2 currently seeks a proven professional with at least 3 years of relevant work experience with a strong desire to grow their career as an UI/Angular JS Developer.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing innovative UI solutions for companies in the past and are excited for the opportunity to use their skills to help create custom solutions for our clients
In this role, the developer will primarily be focused on developing and implementing a complete user interface solution using a variety of programming languages that performs well and conforms to client specifications. The developer should be used to working in a fast pace, agile development environment and can adapt to client needs on the fly.
Below is a summary of position requirements:
- Work in a high-level technical role as an individual and team contributor for complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
- Update and expand existing programs
- Work with the project team to develop and manage work plans
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Act as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
- Development of a multi-tenant hosting environment for SaaS application.
- Responsible for designing and developing user interfaces in an agile development environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- 2 Years of application development and implementation experience
- 3 Years of UI experience – Angular JS 1.7.x +
- Thorough understanding of Ajax and Bootstrap
- Must be fully authorized to work in the U.S.
- Visa sponsorship not available
Desired Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of Kendo UI
- Understanding of SQL basics
- Experience working for or with a large IT organization
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Ability to work with teams and ability to work individually with minimal supervision
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task between simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Up to date knowledge of Angular JS practices and commonly used modules
Q2 Offers comprehensive benefits including…
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Opportunities
Q2 Strategies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Q2 Strategies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Q2 Strategies expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Q2 Strategies’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Role: UI Developer
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.