Receptionist / Customer Service Coordinator
Immediate start available
A superb opportunity has arisen for an individual who loves going above and beyond for customers. If you're looking for a varied role that will see you meeting and greeting guests; look no further than this
opportunity to join the award-winning 4-star family run Marine Holiday Park in Rhyl (North Wales), which houses 515 caravans with superb facilities.
We have recently made a significant investment to ensure the park remains the very best, not only in North Wales, but the rest of the UK too. Lots of hard work has been going on behind the scenes during the winter months to ensure the park is a safe place to holiday, with new facilities including stylish beach huts, play areas and The Shack, which includes a BBQ, bar and ice cream parlour.
The Role - Receptionist / Customer Service Coordinator
As the Receptionist / Customer Service Coordinator, you will be based in the Holiday Home Owners office where you will be front of house, answering phone calls, taking payments and dealing with day to day enquiries including maintenance requests from owners and guests. Your duties will also include, although not be limited to:
- Co-ordinating with colleagues and external contractors, ensuring electric certificates are up to date and arranging for all caravan gas checks to be completed, ordering replacement gas appliances where required
- Monitoring the efficiency and quality of maintenance work completed, and issuing invoices to owners
- Assisting the Caravan Sales Department in the administration of the audit books, auditing the stock for the team, raising any jobs on the system which the unit needs and passing the job sheets onto the Maintenance Department for completion
- Taking responsibility for ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standard
Our Requirements - Receptionist / Customer Service Coordinator
- Proven customer service experience, ideally gained within a hospitality environment
- Excellent communication skills with a superb telephone manner
- Ability to thrive under pressure, whilst maintaining a positive, friendly and professional attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- High level of numeracy and literacy, and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Highly driven and self-motivated, with a can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise workload
As the Receptionist / Customer Service Coordinator, you'll receive:
- A starting salary in the region of £18,500 to £20,000, with the level dependent on experience and potentially negotiable for the right candidate
- Fun environment and team events
Permanent contract, working 45 hours a week on a rota system working 5 days out of 7 including weekend work. Due to the nature of the industry, working hours will be reduced during winter months and annual leave will not be authorised during the busy summer months.
All applications for this Receptionist / Customer Service Coordinator vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.