We are in the process of collecting resumes and will be reaching out to candidates in the next 30-45 days!
Our vision is to build the best new home sales company in the world and we mean it. New Home Star is a sales and marketing company that provides builders with the look and feel of their own in-house sales team but with all the proven systems and processes of our national organization. At New Home Star, its our mission to sell more homes more profitably for our builder partners while also creating excellent careers for our people. With training unmatched by any competitor, we equip you with all of the tools and resources needed to exceed sales goals and grow your career. New Home Star is seeking a well-educated, motivated, and goal-oriented sales professional to join our team as a New Home Sales Manager.
As you work to complete your application and research New Home Star, we highly encourage you to visit and follow us on our numerous social media platforms to learn more about our award-winning culture and engage with our current team members!
New Home Star
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Here at New Home Star, we believe in the power of teamwork. As a member of our world class sales force, you will work alongside a team of driven professionals working towards one goal. If you have the drive and passion to grow your career, you may be a great fit for our rapidly growing team!
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act with integrity and character in all professional interactions including clients and agents.
- Contribute in all possible ways to build the best sales company in the world.
- Participate in company executive meetings and trainings designed for Manager and Director-level personnel to drive overall company strategy and execution.
- Oversee the day to day operations of your assigned division within New Home Star.
- Recruit, select, develop and lead a world-class sales organization.
- Ensure client and customer goals and expectations are met and exceeded.
- Ensure company financial and operational goals are met and exceeded.
- Help drive traffic through marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for creating monthly presentations to present to local real estate brokerages.
- Collaborate on an ongoing basis with the local sales team in order to meet given sales goals.
- Assist in hosting events to create brand awareness with the local realtor community and potential homeowners.
- Participate in recurring team sales training and meetings.
- Current real estate license is required in the state of operation.
- New Home Sales experience required, Management experience a plus.
- The ability to engage, educate, guide and influence others.
- The ability to ensure customer satisfaction through on-going concern, contact and follow up.
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Must be adaptable, innovative and a team player.
- Must be organized, persuasive and determined.
- A solid work ethic, integrity, and a strong customer focus.
- Possesses self-motivation and initiative, including a willingness to learn and the ability to assimilate new information on an ongoing basis.
- We are seeking driven, polished professionals.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus.
- Potential to earn a six-figure income.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401 (k) Savings Plan.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Sales training program+ leadership training program.