Due to an upcoming maternity leave, our client secondary are looking for an enthusiastic education to join their team for the remainder of this academic year.
Highlights of position below;
- Full time SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Join a well facilitated modern secondary school
- Work with SEN team to support students with identified learning difficulties
- Earn £325+ per week, dependant on experience
- Position expected to start September 2021
Teaching Personnel are supporting one of our partner secondary schools in their attempt to find an excellent member of staff to join them this year and work with a number of key students throughout their time in school. The school are keen to bring on an educator with the ability to build rapport quickly as well as a good understanding of SEN and the ability to help reduce barriers to learning and push students to excel in education.
Requirements of the position;
- A good understanding and knowledge of SEN
- Previous experience working with young people in either a school or similar setting
- An approachable and supportive personality to help engage vulnerable students
- Basic level of English and Maths to support secondary students
If you would like to be taken into consideration for this post, please apply by sending a CV in response to this advert.