Mid-sized accounting firm seeks part-time experienced bookkeeping professional to assist with the firm's business management, day to day accounting and finance procedures. Candidate must be extremely organized to effectively manage multiple projects and meet deadlines while maintaining and ensuring work product accuracy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform internal bookkeeping and administrative services for accounting firm
- Manage daily cash flow, payment posting, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prepare reports on a daily basis for managing partners outlining cash requirements, banking activity for multiple accounts and forecasting
- Review timesheets and expense reports
- Prepare payroll and process online using ADP, post QuickBooks general ledger entries, make payroll tax payments and prepare quarterly and year end payroll tax returns
- Assist with firm's month end and year end closing including general ledger, bank reconciliations, preparation and analysis of financial statements and schedules as requested using QuickBooks, Excel and practice management software
- Client invoicing, generate and analyze billing and aging reports
- Collaborate on special projects as needed
The following qualifications are essential:
- 5+ years bookkeeping experience
- Experience working in an accounting firm or other professional services setting
- High level of proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Products - Excel, Word and Outlook
- Self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills. Must be accurate and detail oriented with organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team setting
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Holiday, Vacation and Sick Pay
- Medical benefits
Role: Part Time Professional Bookkeeper
Apply for this job now.