Key Stage 1 supply Teachers Needed from January 2021!
Supply Teaching Short term, Long term and Daily
Due to a high demand, Supply desk are currently looking for Primary Supply Teacher/s in Hemel Hempstead and surrounding areas.
Here at supply desk we are working with schools across Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding areas assisting them with their supply teacher requirements and are proud to be working in Partnership with Local Education Authorities.
As a Primary Supply Teacher you will have the opportunity to work within state schools and multi academy trusts, the bookings range in KS1
What we are looking for?
- Qualified Primary Teachers - (TRN/QTS/ NQT).
- DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Previous experience.
- Able to provide two years' worth of employment references.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute in and around Hemel Hempstead
What does this mean for you?
- Regular work either daily supply or long term.
- Excellent pay.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Daily bookings at the same school if you wish.
- Pre- books.
- Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend.
Want something on a longer term basis?
No problem at all, we can be flexible so we can change you across to longer term roles or start you on long term roles. We pride ourselves in our quality of service and listening to our staff, feedback is always welcomed!