We are looking for an exceptional and experienced EXISTING residential service Electrician. Positions open in Orlando, Pasco and Hillsborough County and Clearwater FL.
Our chosen candidate looks like–
• Has strong service experience.
• Being on time in clean and pressed uniform, shoes shined, shaving prior to meetings – clean cut a must.
• Great customer service and customer communication skills a MUST.
• An accurate troubleshooting, neat, clean up-to-code work.
• Able to estimate, educate, sell and up-sell quality products and superb ongoing services customers need to maintain and advance their greatest asset – their home/business!
• Has a strong work ethic, drive, initiative, tenacity, ambition, never satisfied with status quo – loves the challenge!
• Able to lift 75 lbs + and get in/out of box trucks.
• Able to physically get into attics and under houses.
• Able to overcome objections professionally by being able to explain electrical problems and solutions in layman’s terms, give intelligent and forward-thinking options and recommendations.
• Able to perform repairs to quality control standards.
• Making sure the job is totally cleaned up - for that 100% customer satisfaction before leaving EVERY job.
• Keeps van well stocked and organized.
• Able to work long hours, average 40-50 a week, some weekends and be on call rotating basis-willing to work staggered week.
• Must have current driver's license with a clean driving record, able to pass background/drug test.
• Be a fun, energetic, dependable, ‘whatever’ it takes team member!
Benefits include –
• Making $60,000 with the potential of $100,000! ($17-$20 an hour while training).
• Vacation, Holidays, full benefits and insurance
• Company Truck
• Room for growth
* Working with great people, growth potential-(answers in the mirror!)-great culture, having fun while being paid well!
Missing Link Recruiting is an independent recruiter specializing in the trades industry. We source outstanding candidates for positions in the fields of HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical across the country.
Role: Electrician Technician
Apply for this job now.