Latitude Inc. is currently looking for someone to lead and build our office in Winter Park, FL. (Relocation assistance would be available for this role for those outside of the area)
The Senior Sales Leader would be responsible for maintaining Latitude's existing clients in Florida, while actively selling and acquiring new business. In addition to an active book of business, this person will receive Recruiting support from our headquarters in Hanover, MD. They will be heavily involved in hiring decisions for the branch as well as mentoring and leading new staff.
This is a great leadership opportunity with strong growth potential. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and has previous experience managing clients in the Recruiting/Staffing industry with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develops customer relations including, but not limited to, sales leads, research, warm calls, qualifying leads, developing leads, and customer service.
- Collaborates with recruiters and develops strategies leveraging the strength and knowledge of the recruiters to fill job requisitions successfully.
- Independently develops and implements sales action plans with objectives and strategies to increase revenue and actively acquire new accounts.
- Seeks and creates opportunities to expand business with current clients.
- Regularly interacts with executives of major clients.
- Independently negotiates contracts, work orders, purchase orders, and other work agreements.
- Addresses and resolves clients' concerns and issues pertaining to accounts.
- Participates in the hiring and on-boarding process for new team members (with support from MD office)
- Leads, coaches, and collaborates with recruiters/other staff members
- Oversees and evaluates the productivity, performance, and overall success of recruiters/ other staff members
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience in the staffing & recruiting industry
- Strong leadership skills & ability/desire to mentor a team
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Strong customer/client service skills.
- Strong sales abilities (Cold Calling/Hunting).
Job Type: Full-time
This position includes a base salary (flexible & based on experience) + Uncapped Commission
Powered by JazzHR