My Shortlist

Your shortlisted jobs will appear here. To view your shortlist: Login Or Register

More Jobs Like This
Date Added: Wed 09/06/2021

Real Estate Manager

Portsmouth, UK
Add To Shortlist Apply Now

Company: APPLY GATEWAY

Job Type: Permanent

Salary: £10000 - £100000 / annually

ELOPA Estate Agents has a strong brand foothold in the North. Now, we are looking for an Estate Agent Director to grow the elopa brand throughout the South East.

You will be responsible for the recruitment, continuous support and development of your network of mobile Real Estate Agents.

ELOPA Head Office Directors will work with you to outline London specific recruitment targets, we will provide you with budget, and the Agents that you select will be onboarded / setup for you, by Head Office.

With ELOPA's unique model, you can see income as early as month one, and an initial salaried period will be discussed.

How We Work:

We want our people to focus on the tasks they love - winning instructions and developing client relationships.

We will give you and your Agents, all of the business tools, infrastructure and manpower required for you to succeed:

  • Sales and Lettings
  • You may earn upto £850 per sale
  • You earn 10% on each transaction achieved by one of your Agents
  • You are responsible for generating your own leads
  • Your listings on rightmove, Zoopla, Boomin and more
  • Reduced fall-through risk
  • Your dedicated call and message handling support
  • Viewings scheduled for you
  • No more chasing legals - we'll take care of that for you!
  • Agent onboarding / setup support

Director Incentives:

Uncapped earning potential.

Massive passive earning potential from your Agent's transactions.

You will earn 10% on each transaction achieved by one of your Agents, and this will not affect the commission structure for your Agents.

As a Director for Elopa, you will own 80% of the shares in Elopa London Ltd. Elopa Head Office holds the remaining 20%.

Elopa Head Office forfeits rights to receive dividends - 100% of your profit is yours.

You and your Agents will be privy to periodic flash incentive perks: cash bonuses, holiday vouchers, experience days and more.  

Freedom to design your own work week.

Your Attributes and Experience:

  • You are a leader
  • Growth minded
  • Entrepreneurial spirit
  • A skilled networker
  • 2+ years Estate Agency experience
  • Minimum of 12 months valuing properties
  • In-depth knowledge of your local property market
  • Effective communication skills
  • Approachable
  • Integrity
  • Reliable

If you feel you are the right person to drive this reputed company forward, do not hesitate to apply now.

Apply Now