A leading IT Solutions Company is looking for a vastly experienced BI Consultant to join their rapidly expanding Data team as part of a very exciting round of recruitment reflecting the success of this company despite the current economic situation.
The role is fully remote to start with in reflection of the ongoing Covid19 pandemic. Following this, the role may require travel across the UK to various clients, predominantly based in the London area. You will be working with a variety of stakeholders to understand and interpret the challenges they are facing.
Responsibilities - Senior BI Consultant:
- Ensure solutions being developed are of the highest standard
- Ensure quality of deliverables come within budget
- Mitigate external factors that may risk the possible success of the project
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team
- Listen and gather requirements from the clients
Requirements - Senior BI Consultant:
- Expertise across BI technologies - specific Qlik experience is required
- Extensive experience within the Healthcare Sector
- Experience in effectively managing and communicating project progress, risks and issues
- Some managerial experience
- Comfortability in communicating with stakeholders of all seniorities
- Ability to effectively work well independently and as part of a team
Interviews for this role are happening immediately, the salary bracket for this position is £50,000 - £70,000 depending upon experience.
If this role is of interest or you require more information, please get in touch with an updated CV to #removed# or call on 0207 812 7700 to discuss further.
We also offer a referral fee for successful placement, so if someone you know is suitable, please also get in touch.