Whether we’re working together to accomplish a team oriented goal in the office, or reviewing a detailed presentation with one of our clients, our overall approach is built around relationships. Our sales team is made up of only highly motivated, energetic, professional, sales reps with great character and the highest level of integrity.
What are the job responsibilities?
- Learning how to track office profits and plan for future client expansions
- Prospect, negotiate and close agreements
- Attend business meetings for product knowledge, training and networking
- Using specific coaching styles to support and direct others
- Utilizing weekly break-even worksheets to manage finances
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for our Entry Level Sales / Customer Service position. We are looking for someone with:
- Good work ethic and willing to work hard in an entry level position
- 4 year degree (business, management, marketing, etc.) OR relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in customer service or client-facing
- Training/management/coaching experience is a plus
All openings are ideal for college graduates with restaurant, retail, hospitality experience because of the training working with people on a daily basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We are a rapidly growing company!
Role: Branding and CSR Leader | PAID TRAINING
Location: Arlington Heights,
Apply for this job now.