Creative Human Resources Concepts, LLC (CHRC) is currently recruiting for a full time DIRECT position for a client in Mesa. Our client is looking for people who love to work with people who care about their clients, communities and other team members. This is a dog friendly company with a great company culture! The ideal candidate must be strong in Python.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Develop, install, test and maintain data driven, non-html web applications and programs on their platform allowing their customers to be more efficient and to provide better service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Work on a team of IT professionals to solve unique and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Write clean, concise and well documents code.
- Research and use unfamiliar REST, RPC, or SOAP based APIs.
- Deploy, upgrade and monitor applications.
- Contribute to open-source projects and add functionality that can be used internally.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- 1-2+ years professional experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; certifications/experience also considered.
- Strong knowledge of Python3 and popular packages including: Requests, Tornado, grpcio, Flask and others.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, databases (SQL and NoSQL) and data cleansing.
- Working knowledge of Docker, containerization and container orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Readiness to build end to end services and own the future development of those services.
Any job offer may be contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check, fingerprinting, employment, education, certification verifications and reference checks. All qualified candidates for this position must be eligible to work in the United States. Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPENSATION: $55,000/yr - $60,000/yr
BENEFITS: Full benefit plan
Provides contract labor staffing to include short and long term assignments, contract to direct and direct placements.
Role: Back End Software Engineer
Apply for this job now.