Our partner schools in Cambridge are actively seeking experienced Healthcare professionals, who are looking to transition into the Education sector. A very exciting opportunity that will see you working with pupils between the ages of 5-16 years, ensuring they stay engaged in lessons as well as encouraging them to take part in class activities.
This is a very rewarding position, where no two days will be the same. One day you could be working with a pupil, who requires 1:1 support, the next you may be working as part of a larger class with multiple SEN pupils at one time. With this role, there will be an element of Personal Care involved as pupils at this specialist provisions have complex needs and PMLD.
As the leading education agency, what should you expect from Teaching Personnel?
- Regular contact and check-in calls from your dedicated consultant
- A speedy vetting process, ensuring we get you into work as quick as you like
- Suitable work placements (day-to-day, short-term, long-term, temporary to permanent)
- Excellent rates of pay, through PAYE (No Hidden Admin Costs)
- Access to your individual online portal (Online Work Diary, CPD Courses, Resources and more!)
You do not need any formal Teaching Assistant qualifications to apply for this role.
However, if you do have a Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare/Health and Social Care or anything similar - we need to hear from you!
Apply now or contact us at our Cambridge branch, to discuss this role and others further.