Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices throughout the U.S. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade. We implement the entire solar process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy.
- Installs and monitors performance of installed electrical equipment for hazards, adjustments, or replacement.
- Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests electrical circuits, equipment, and appliances using appropriate tools and testing instruments.
- Repairs and maintains motor control centers and programmable logic controls.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to use appropriate tools and diagnostic equipment to repair, install, replace, and test 1000 volt and below electrical circuits, equipment and appliances.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to diagnose and repair electrical controls, industrial motor control centers, and programmable logic controllers for secondary systems 1000 volt and below.
- Ability to read commercial electrical blueprints and apply NEC through the full range of commercial and industrial maintenance and construction work.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Ability to install and maintain motors, welding equipment, lighting fixtures, generators, circuit breakers, and transformers as appropriate to the position.
- Ability to isolate defects in wiring, switches, motors, and other electrical equipment.
- Training will be required.
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Powered by JazzHR