We are seeking a Building Facilities Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
Plumbing, Electrical Experiece
Boiler/Chiller Experience Helpful
Areas: Bakersfield, Santa Maria and San Luis Obispo : Several locations
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Phoenix Staffing is a full service recruiting and staffing firm staffing apartment communities, management companies, commercial real estate and Industry Partners/Vendors with temporary, temp to hire, direct hire and payroll funding & processing. The Phoenix Staffing will support your communities or company offices with only the best available Residential and Commercial Leasing Consultants, Porters and Maintenance Technicians, and Supervisors. Residential and Commercial Industries all utilize similar personnel to run, maintain and operate. All talent will be personally interviewed, references verified and criminal background screened.
Role: Building Facilities Manager
Location: Santa Maria,
Apply for this job now.