Operations Accountant - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Salary £42,000 to £48,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits and up to10% bonus
Are you a confident, fully qualified Accountant with Operations Accounting experience? Have you worked in a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team within a global business? If you can answer yes to all these questions and are looking for an exciting new challenge, then this could be what you're looking for…
We are looking for a fully qualified Operations Accountant to join our globally renowned client's Accounting Team in Peterborough. This is a Full Time position. Flexible working arrangements will be considered for this role, in-line with the needs of the business.
What would you do?
- Member of the Business Support Accounting team responsible for the reporting of Manufacturing Costs for the Peterborough facility, along with associated analysis and commentary on a monthly basis.
- Consolidation of the overall global Manufacturing Costs for the business unit, including month end, annual planning and forecasting cycles.
- Act as Business Partner to the Operational Management leadership team in the completion of value-add cost reporting and KPIs, including monthly presentation.
- Month end financial close including journal preparation, cost allocations and associated trend analysis.
- Completion of monthly corporate reporting requirements.
- Measurement of key operational performance metrics for inclusion in the monthly business unit scorecard.
- Adhoc project work
What are we looking for?
- Fully qualified in one of the following ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand detailed data and analysis and translate to key messages for non-finance leaders.
- Previous management accounting experience.
- Excellent business partnering skills.
- Effective communication skills and confident in presenting financial information to senior management.
- Ability to fit into a dynamic and fast-moving accounting team and global business.
- Good organisation skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills.
To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
This advert represents a summary of the full role description. To apply, please submit a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.