£40,000 - £45,000
Perks: Overtime Available. Excellent Career Progression. Company Van. Pension Scheme.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, qualified Gas Assessor to join a small but growing team of engineers providing gas, electrical and plumbing services to London and the surrounding areas.
This varied role will suit a highly driven, organised individual who wants to work as part of a great team and provide an opportunity to teach and assess candidates looking to gain their first steps into the gas industry, as well as assessing experienced engineers.
The successful candidate must hold ACS and a recognised gas qualification. Advantageous; assessors award, LPG, qualified to teach short courses
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm. With the scope of work will cover Central & Greater London, with all expenses covered for travel costs.
- Maintaining records and ensuring compliance with Quality Management Systems:
- A strong gas background
- Clear and confident communication skills, with the ability to tailor delivery to different audiences
- Candidates must have very strong technical understanding and compliance knowledge and a good attitude to training and mentoring new engineers
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years' experience as an assessor
- Qualified Assessor - D32/D33 or A1 or Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- ACS Qualified
If you would like to be considered for this position and you meet the above criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, if you have any questions please call and ask for Stuart.