Senior Internal Auditor
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor to join a forward-thinking Global Organisation that provide innovative solutions across multiple industries. Employing over 17,000 people in 50 different countries.
As the Senior Internal Auditor you will be responsible for developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports. Internal audits will cover functional and operating units, but could also address financial, operational and IT processes.
The Senior Internal Auditor will perform follow-ups on outstanding internal audit issues, as well as assisting the internal audit management team with development of the annual internal audit plan.
Responsibilities will also include investigation work, the performance of controls testing (SOX) and reviewing the work performed by other internal audit personnel and co-sourcing firms.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A strong understanding of internal control concepts and risk assessments. Applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes, functions and areas.
- A Degree in an accounting, finance or similar business discipline
- CPA or CIA
- The ability to provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members and to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively present to management, (Ideally in English and one other regional language).
- A good understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices
- Experience in data analysis to identify risks and test controls
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an Internal Auditor or Public Accounting role
- Previous experience of SAP or ACL
As part of this role the successful Candidate will be expected to travel internationally up to 40% of the time
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels from Board level down to Graduates, Engineering and Design Leadership right through to graduate Engineering and Manufacturing roles, as well as Technical Sales & Sales Leadership.