COMPANY: AKTON RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Negotiable Salary DOE
CORPORATE/ COMMERCIAL PARALEGAL - REGIONAL FIRM - MERSEYSIDE
The Role: Commercial Paralegal
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Practice Group: Corporate/ Commercial
Whilst being under the supervision, the corporate paralegal is responsible for assisting lawyers in all stages of corporate transactions and with the preparation of documents necessary to comply with all regulations in the conduct of business activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide paralegal support to partners and other professional staff across corporate department.
- Conduct factual research, analyse documents and prepare detailed corporate profiles.
- Commercial Property
- Sales and Purchase Agreements
- Corporate Finance
- Shareholder Agreements
- Liaise with outside agencies as (organise notaries and service of process work).
- Seek to improve work flow and assist, create and maintain department files.
- 2:1 in Law Degree
- Previous Paralegal experience working as part of a corporate/ commercial department
- Competant handling their own caseload of commercial property, sale and purchase agreements and general commercial work
- Diligent and Methodical Work Ethic
- Enthuastic personality
Please apply with an up-to-date CV, alternatively call Akton Recruitment and ask to speak to Ryan regarding this exciting opportunity.