We are hiring Restaurant leaders with a sharp focus on hospitality, food, people and a desire to advance with a dynamic, growing Restaurant Group. We will provide you with the resources, and the environment necessary to reach your full potential including a comprehensive restaurant management-training program and a commitment to ongoing teaching and learning that will provide you with a solid foundation on which to build a successful career.
* Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit and enhancing the guest experience
* Promote a teaching and learning environment
* P&L, food cost and inventory management
* Ability to partner and build relationships with management, colleagues, and vendors while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success
* Ability to motivate others to accomplish goals
* 3 plus years of progressive experience as a Manager in a full-service restaurant
* Proven leadership skills, strong communication and ability to follow-through
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website:
Role: The best Restaurant Manager Casual Dining position
Apply for this job now.