2 x Data Cabling Engineers to work on a 4 month installation project on an Automotive Plant in the North West.
Duties will include pulling and installing CAT 5 and CAT 6 cabling, Wiring up Data Points throughout the Automotive Plant, installing various Containment throughout.
Qualifications / Experience:
- ECS/CSCS Card
- IPAF is highly beneficial.
- Experience in the Installation of CAT 5/6 Data Cabling.
- Any other trade relevant qualifications are highly beneficial.
- Starting Tuesday 29th May 2018.
- Working 60 hour weeks Monday - Saturday.
- Hourly rate dependant upon experience and qualfiications.
- Pay Rate is negotiable dependent upon Experience and Certifications.
Candidates MUST provide copies of all qualifications / licences, as well as 2 x project specific references.
Role: Data Cabling Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Location: North West
Apply for this job now.