Do you specialise in digital marketing and looking for a new challenge? Do you have the capability to develop a brand new digital marketing strategy?
This is an awesome opportunity for a North West based FMCG brand where you will be instrumental in developing a whole new way of working. This brand is innovative, on trend and leading the way in their category making for an exciting time to join and a perfect platform to build out digital marketing.
Based in the North West with flexible working you can expect to find:
- A team spirited and collaborative working environment
- The support of a global business, significant in size, and a UK team which deliver in an autonomous environment which really allows you to make an impact
- Longevity within the team and wider business, a very low attrition rate which speaks a lot of their culture and people led approach
- Investment in every aspect of the supply chain and a business which is marketing led
- The ability to develop and deliver new digital campaigns, with autonomy, trust and support of the wider business working with agencies on execution and the wider off-line marketing team on brand resources
- A food brand with a strong and rich heritage where you can make a real difference to shopper engagement and loyalty on-line
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for working with the wider Marketing team to create and deliver compelling digital marketing campaigns, ensuring the digital marketing strategy is fit for purpose to drive sales and engagement.
- Leadership of the Social & Digital Plan
- Development of social and digital communications platforms (owned and paid)
- Own the content & distribution of content across all relevant platforms
- Contributing to the delivery of the overall brand plan & amplification of social & digital content within the plan, challenging the current status quo and approach.
Successful candidates will hold the following experience/ attributes:
- Full digital mix understanding: Management of social media platforms and implementation of online marketing activities (SEO/SEM, online PR, community marketing, mobile marketing, recommendation marketing, viral marketing, social commerce)
- Worked with the top online retailers (Amazon a significant advantage but not a requirement)
- Commercially savvy, measures ROI, P&L aware
- Analytical, good grasp of numbers and understanding of Google Analytics
- Collaborative, someone who will 'roll up their sleeves' and be a real team player!
Can you hit the ground running? Interested in learning more about this business and opportunity? Please don't hesitate in applying or reaching out directly for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to #removed# or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn't always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.