COMPANY: JBM CONSULTING LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
We are currently working with a top tier strategy house who are looking to add a Analyst/Consultant to their team, focusing on Retail Banking.
This role will be working closely with the consulting teams to support their retail banking analysis.
My client is looking for the following:
• 2+ years of consulting experience at a large consultancy, working on retail banking projects or in industry in a strategy team at a retail bank
• Bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred, with demonstrated high academic achievement
• Experience of working within one or more European Retail Banking market
• Solid understanding of drivers of retail banking P&L performance
• Good facility for quantitative analysis – structuring data and generating insight – preferably demonstrated in a retail banking setting, i.e. analysis of financial KPIs
• Demonstrable strong excel skills, and ideally experience with other analytical software (e.g. Alteryx and Tableau)
• Fluency in English; and one additional European language a plus
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
Salary: £45-52,000 + bonus + benefits