Lead Maintenance Plumber
Mobile Role (Company Van & Fuel Card Provided)
Swindon & Oxford and surrounding areas
I am recruiting for a lead mechanical/plumbing engineer working for a top facilities maintenance company on a mobile basis. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of dealing with clients on a formal basis but also have the hands-on knowledge to work on the tools as and when required.
- Surveying clients sites and produce detailed plans as required, involving travel and overnight accommodation where needed.
- Presenting and meeitng with various company clients/partners
- Work in conjunction with the admin and management team to create an efficient and workable schedule.
- Complete projects so they can be signed off and are compliant with HSG 274.
- Organise from start to finish remedial projects from Water Risk assessments and Certificate of service reports.
- Ensure that you are performing to the required standard as detailed in the job description.
- Be available to training to enhance their capabilities and efficiency.
- Provide technical support to the regional service delivery team.
- Ensure that paperwork is completed correctly and handed in on time.
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Plumbing and Domestic Heating, Also any other relevant qualifications working within the Water Treatment Industry.
- Follow instructions as detailed by the Remedial Works Manager, Branch Manager, Operations manager.
- Project management and task risk assessment / method statement production.
- Health & Safety management.
- Commercial awareness.
- Planning skills.
- Customer care/relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage change successfully.
- Able to work as a member of a team.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Physically able to complete required duties.
- Driving licence.
- Able to deal directly with customers in a professional manner and represent the company.
For more information on this Maintenance Plumber role please call Josh on 0 2 0 8 0 9 2 6 5 0 0 or email on #removed#