WOLF HEALTHCARE BIRMINGHAM require an experienced Registered Care Home Manager (CQC) to join a professional and passionate team at an intimate residential care home, supporting up to 12 adults (males only) with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Challenging Behaviours, whilst emphasising autonomy. The successful candidate MUST have experience within a forensics and challenging behaviours setting.
This stunning residential care home based in south Birmingham and close to motorway networks, adopts a person-centred approach offering a variety of supportive pathways - personalised to suit each individual's specific needs. They are focused on the strengths, interests and dreams of each person supported. The ethos of a fun and happy place in which to work is very much upheld.
This person-focused care home offers a friendly and supportive environment in which to work as a Registered Care Home Manager (CQC) for a professional who is looking for a full time permanent position (37.5hrs).
WOLF HEALTHCARE BIRMINGHAM are looking for a Registered Care Home Manager who:
- Has experience as a Registered Care Home Manager within forensics and challenging behaviours - ESSENTIAL
- Is committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Learning Disabilities and Autism setting
- Demonstrates positive values
- Is able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respec
- Holds a QCF 5 in Health and Social Care, or be willing to work towards
- Has excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
Along with fantastic rates of pay, our client is offering:
- Salary - bonus scheme on top of competitive salary
- Annual Leave - 32 days per year (including bank holidays)
- DBS Check - Cost of your DBS check and annual renewal is covered
- Qualifications - A range of QCF's can be obtained during your employment
- Staff Referral Scheme - Earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Induction - Attendance of the comprehensive induction and on-going training is paid for
- Employee of the Month - Staff are recognised from each business area for hard work & commitment
- Long Service Awards - Receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks' pay for reaching 10 years' service
- Health Scheme - Employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
- Employee Assistance Programme - well-being support, advice and guidance
If you are a dedicated, passionate and driven Registered Care Home Manager committed to provide person-centred care within a care home that is a 'fun and happy place to work', then please call us to discuss this opportunity further.
Wolf Healthcare Birmingham want you to be part of this outstanding care support & management team!
DONT DELAY - APPLY NOW!