CSI is hiring a Marketing Assistant to support our rapidly growing marketing and sales team. We are looking for an individual that has amazing leadership skills, a dynamic personality that can run a team, make great connections, and have an impact in the community. We provide training in professional representation and mentorship.
We Provide Training In:
- Mentoring others
- Professional Representation
- Community Outreach
- Building connections with participants
- Organizational planning and event coordinating
- Public Speaking
- Program development
- Team building
- Brand Regulation/ Approach
- Target Audience Research
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates services and activities to provide program participants with necessary tools to sustain communication
- Completes a full assessment of consumer needs and passes lead info to a senior sales team member for closing
- Monitors and evaluates customer conversion and satisfaction
- Conferences client cases with the Program Director and determines the necessity of targeting locations that are in high demand of client services
- Maintains accurate record keeping via customer database
- Other duties as assigned by the center director and program directors
Our work environment is built on encouraging a team dynamic where there is no limitation to the impact you can make on the company and within your own career. As a Marketing Assistant, leading representatives will individually coach you to shape your skill set and measure your performance so there is continuous development. We provide extra compensation to hard working team members and rewards for excellence.
Here at Chrome Solutions Inc. we aim to provide quality, dynamic and modern marketing and lead generation solutions for our clients. We aim to out-perform the regular forms of advertising and use unique and innovative methods to ensure our clients get as wide a reach as possible.
Our mission is not only to expand the market our clients can reach, but also to develop a new wave of entrepreneurs. We help our clients accelerate into new markets and offer innovative marketing and lead generation promotion techniques. Our campaigns prove to be effective, and we aim to ensure that our enthusiastic teams are able to work with as many industry clients as possible.
Role: Marketing Assistant - Community Relations
Location: White Marsh,
Apply for this job now.